Vor 2 Wochen
Sehen Sie, wen EY für diese Position eingestellt hat
Loggen Sie sich ein, um den Job Health Sciences & Wellness (HS&W) Sector BMC Leader, Europe West Region (f/m/d) bei EY zu speichern.
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function plays an important role in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. Through the collective power of BMC, and our other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Globally BMC comprises over 2,000 professionals, working across the Global Executive and Regions in: Brand; Marketing; PR/Media Relations & External Communications; Internal Communications & Employee Engagement; Corporate communications. BMC also includes a number of teams who are responsible for digital channels, content development, editorial, webcasts, events-staging, strategy, planning and operations.
What you can expect from us – enriching experiences that will last a lifetimeAs part of the drive to strengthen cross-border collaboration and better serve EY clients, EY has brought together three existing regions to form a new, enlarged Europe West (EW) Region. In line with the firm’s global strategy, one of the region’s key business priorities is to elevate sectors in how it goes to market, ensuring it brings the whole of EY to clients.
In this context, we are building a team of commercial, strategic and experienced marketing individuals - each focused on one of the region’s seven priority sectors - to drive distinctive regional sector issue-based and buyer-centric go to market programs to build our brand, help deepen and broaden client relationships and generate demand to drive profitable growth.
The Health Sciences & Wellness (HS&W) Sector BMC Leader is a key role in the Europe West Integrated Go-to-Market (iGTM) team, reporting to the region iGTM Director. You will help shape the sector regional go to market strategy, decide where and how marketing can have the most impact to support the sector business objectives, develop client-centric brand to demand programs that bring together the best of EY in a coherent and compelling way and lead the activation of these programs regionally. You will also be involved in driving cross-sectors programs aimed at the top regional accounts. In order to do so, you will collaborate with the EW HS&W Board, BMC and Market teams across the region as well as with the Global HS&W BMC team. As a member of the regional BMC team, you will contribute to creating a best-in-class BMC function.
Job location: Preferred location is within the region [Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Portugal]
Your Key ResponsibilitiesThe HS&W Sector BMC Leader is accountable for:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the EW HS&W Leader to actively make choices and prioritise BMC resources and budget in alignment with the sector growth strategy
- Agreeing with the EW HS&W Leader and Board the marketing priorities and related plan to deliver on the sector business objectives and growth ambition
- Influencing and shaping the Global HS&W BMC programs to ensure they are fit for purpose and relevant to the Europe West region, as a member of the Global HS&W BMC extended team
- Leading the development and activation of regional client-centric, issue-based brand to demand Consumer programs that bring together the best of EY to address clients’ biggest issues, with a focus on the top regional accounts
- Working closely with a few account teams to ensure that the HS&W BMC programs are relevant for both them and their clients
- Analyzing programs’ performance in terms of our brand, buyer & influencer relationships and demand generation
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on BMC issues to drive continuous improvement, innovation and change across the organization
What You Can Contribute – Skills For Shaping The FutureWe’re looking for a senior strategic commercial marketer:
- with strong business and commercial acumen to understand EY’s business, team appropriately with business stakeholders and support the delivery of exceptional client service and GTM programs, preferably with both marketing and BD experience, ideally in Professional services
- with the ability to translate the regional HS&W go to market plan into an actionable and measurable marketing plan with key structured marketing programs
- with the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation and with external parties and to navigate complexity and work in a highly matrixed organization
- with the ability to collaborate with different parts of the business and teams at country, EMEIA and global levels
- with strong leadership skills including the ability to proactively coach, develop high performing teams, inspire diverse teams and delegate effectively
- with excellent communication and networking skills – able to effectively manage, influence and build consensus across a broad range of senior stakeholders
- with the ability to execute with an innovative, pragmatic and outcomes focused mindset
- with the right mindset as we transform the BMC function in a newly created region
What makes you stand out - attributes of your success
- A minimum of 15 years of marketing experience within a global organization delivering integrated marketing programs across the full client lifecycle with proven and demonstrable results
- Strong expertise and knowledge of the full spectrum of marketing disciplines with particular emphasis on digital capabilities
- Experience in a cross-border role, building and managing diverse teams and delivering successfully across cultures and markets.
- Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Prior experience in delivering exceptional results in a multinational firm with complex matrix structures and global reporting relationships, balancing local market needs with global strategy, taking into account local culture and sensitivity
- Experience in B2B environment where brand and business are built from the inside out, with substantial experience in either professional services, financial services or technology sectors
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent area of study)
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Fluency in one or more of the languages represented in Europe West
- High degree of numeracy with experience demonstrating ROI on marketing programs
- Experience of working closely with Business Development to create demand and generate sales pipeline opportunities that drive business growth
- Client-centricity and a solid understanding of account planning and account-based marketing
What We Are Offering – An Inspiring Work Environment We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The details of the package will be dependent upon the country in which the individual is based as well as:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
- Forschung, Analyst und IT
- Buch- und Wirtschaftsprüfung
Mit einer Empfehlung lassen sich Ihre Chancen auf ein Vorstellungsgespräch bei EY verdoppeln.
Wen kennen Sie bereits?
Gesundheitsexperte in Saarbrücken
Government & Infrastructure (G&I) Sector BMC Leader, Europe West Region (f/m/d)
VLH - Vereinigte Lohnsteuerhilfe e.V.
Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Sector BMC Leader, Europe West Region (f/m/d)